Saturday, January 22, 2011

VIEW YOUR ATTACHMENT(DETAILS)

I received your e-mail and make you and your family today? I hope when this is the case with the great god, the reference to your mail I would ask you to follow the instructions in this email to me all the necessary information to enable them to ask the text of the application, send the bank , and I want to keep this transaction as strictly secret and confidential until the fund to your account.

After your e-mail Your Name Officer Salif Rasaki bank accounts of Africa in Burkina Faso, West Africa, I found $ 18,500,000 of belonging to a client by a person in a plane crash with his family and his parents live next person bunk bed Bahinda died why I do we both claim the fund.

How to achieve for the communication of others can not, me through this yahoo id because it is addressed: is my private e-mail, please, I know it's a great opportunity for both of us and all you have to do set up an account in the transfer of funds into and if you do not try to open a bank account immediately and ask you to be brave, because the auditor of the bank I will use my position in this bank in order to protect its interests and to promote their implementation at the front desk and I tell you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

My advice to you is to a bank account, which will host our bank the money transferred to his name as a family and have nothing to fear because I am here, I will give all information about the development of the Bank as soon as the start of the operation .

Also note that 14 working days from the date the bank receives your application is sufficient for the funds are transferred and the transaction leads to a successful conclusion.
Dear, I hope not to disappoint me when the money from your account, I have all my hope in this, for soon I will retire, I'm just a banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding have.

I promise to give the best of the cooperation. If you are really interested, then we have to our bank and the government do not claim to inherit, and this money because he overslept hurry.


(1) Your age (2) Your occupation (3) Your marital status (4) Your full residential address (5) Your full name.
(6) A copy of the scanned image, and I emailed. As soon as we in these days, I will send the application form must be sent to the bank.

. In the meantime, I would like to know more about me. I decided a married man with two children a daughter and a boy.I to do this operation because I worked for years in this bank without reaching anything because corruption in this country.

Wages of workers earn little. It is true that this country is one of the poorest in the world, but leaders are very bad and corrupt. The help we received several times by the donor countries and the international community to private pockets of the rulers have been diverted.

Therefore, while the rich get richer, the poor masses continue to suffer. Would you believe a manager and I can not even for my children? I have only one name, not the property is money or equipment. Therefore, when I saw this opportunity, I decided to enjoy it with my position on the bench and I hope with your cooperation, success will be ours. I joined my family photo that you download and look at what negotiated with. So I would like to acknowledge the receipt.

Please always give me the name regularly a very smooth transaction. As I said, I have studied and developed this before contacting you.


Look forward to your call.

Dr. Salif Rasaki

No comments:

Post a Comment