Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Actualiser: PLEASE I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY.

Updated: PLEASE I need your urgent reply.
By: Dr. Wishes salam_dr1001@yahoo.fr To: a_arju@yahoo.co.ukSent: Sun 22 February 2009 08:15:01 Subject: Update: Please I need your urgent reply.

Last update: Please I need your urgent reply.

Date: Sunday, 22 February 2009Heure: 12h 00 - 13h 00 (GMT +00:00) Location: From: Dr. Dr.Salam respect, I'm Dr. Dr. Salam, director of the Bank to the Bank of Africa (BOA), Burkina Faso in West Africa Division. I built on trust and confidentiality that will keep this secret as a principle and not be afraid or be surprised, I'm the manager of Bank of Africa, and I am able to transfer a sum of 10 EUR 5,000,000 (Five Hundred $ 10,000 .000), have the courage to be a reliable and honest person, capable of this important transaction have no business, saying it Never Let Me Down either now or in the future. The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Rum abroad and is director of the petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer from proffession.he died with his entire family were among the victims of the 25th December 2003 incident in a plane crash in Benin, the Bank made a series of efforts to contact parents in order to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this website: http://www 2003/world/africa/12 / . 26/benin cnn.com. Accident / and my research showed me that your company do anything like this account.I white transfer this money into a safe foreign account, but I do not know any foreigner, I know that this message reaches you as a surprise given that do not meet, but whether it is real and genuine business. Will you? This demand jour Yahoo! copyright 2009 All rights reserved. Terms of Use | | Privacy Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment