Tuesday, January 18, 2011

From Miss Madelinemaya Zamaba.

Madeline Zamaba Miss Maya
Madelinezama@cantv.net: From madelinezama@cantv.net madelinezama@cantv.netSent:: For Monday, May 24, 2010 23:05:03 Subject: From Miss Madeline Maya Zamaba.

Madeline Zamaba Miss Maya

Dear respectful.

It is my pleasure to welcome you for a business that I will take with you in your country contact, even if we have not seen, but you have to believe in someone before having a success. I am 21 years is the only son of my late father late Mr. and Mrs. Bomak Zamaba native SanPadro, Ivory Coast (Cot d'Ivoire). Because of the number of war continues in our country for some years there is this huge amount of $ 10,500,000 ($ 10,500, 000.00) which my late father deposited in the finance company here in Cote d 'Ivoire before he was killed by a unknown opponent. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political. Please help me to find good these funds invest in your country in any lucrative venture.


1. Can you help me how honest your friend?
2. I can trust?
3. Is it a good school for my teaching, that was interrupted by the sudden death of my parents follow?

If you can help honestly and sincerely, I had the pleasure to offer you 15% of the total funds for the way and humanitarian aid.

Further details are available upon confirmation of your interest to be posted to help me.

I am extremely urgent response with attention because Miss Madeline Maya Zamaba.

No comments:

Post a Comment