Monday, January 17, 2011

Plane crash incident - Salif

Dear friend.
I'm the manager responsible for external auditing and accounting GROUP OF EXCHANGE BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU Burkina Faso, West Africa, with respect and I REGADA to you about a transaction that will be very beneficial for both U.S. TRANSACTIN decided. DURING the end of my research and control of the bank came, my department has a very large sum of money belonging to a deceased person, a foreigner who died in a plane crash incident.

The fund has been dormant in your personal account at the bank without the request of the fund in our custody, and family or relation before our discovery to DEVELOPMENT.ALTHOUGH this, I kept this information secret within me and plans to IDEA TO TOENABLE profitable and successful implementation is time the amount ($ 25,000.000 USD) (millions of U.S. dollars), while the entire unit and statements that claim to this fund as the parents of the deceased INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCEPTANCE expected to be set to be forwarded to you as soon as you show your interest and willingness to help of the United States and you benefit SOI this great business opportunities. In fact, I could this transaction done solo, but have because of my position in this country as officers are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would ultimately lead to an eyebrow from me at the time of the assignment work in this bank. This is the real reason why there is a second party or fellow who says when the family, affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and a foreign account forwards need to do if the funding for the B-ERE needed can be transmitted to the verification and clarification to designated bank account. I shall not fail to inform you that this transaction 100% risk free, the successful completion of this transaction, you are to 30% of the total sum as gratification is entitled, while 60% is for me PLEASE have been noted as a top secret are still in service and intend to service within this contract with the retirement.



MR.SALIF TANKO

No comments:

Post a Comment