Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plane crash - TREAT AS URGENT

Office of the Bank AND MANAGER TANKO IBRAHIMBILL EXCHANGE OF AFRICA.
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.


Dear friend, I am the Managing Director of the invoice and the exchange TANKO IBRAHIM foreign transfer department BANK OF AFRICA.
I got your contact from the internet, while seaching for an honest and trustworthy in dignity, to help me implement this assignment.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S. $ 22,500,000 $ (20,000,005 THOUSANDUS U.S. dollars) in an account that is on one of our foreign customer who has died along with his entire family in November 2003 in a plane crash.

Since we got information about his death we have already expecting his coming next so close, and demand his money, because release we can not, unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relatives of the deceased in our bank group models and laws, but unfortunately appears we have learned that all his supposed next of kin died or relatives near him on the plane crash leaving nobody behind the claim.

Therefore, on this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal and have the money to you and the family or kinship with the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody come and he does not want to go the money to the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and Guidline here stipulates that, if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money is transferred to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina Faso can not stand in causes as next of kin to a foreigner. That is why they ask help to their relatives.

I agree that 40% of this money to you as the beneficiary in relation to the provision of your account and services rendered, 55% would be for me while 5% for expencses for the cause of the transaction if the money were to be is your account at the Bank of Africa transferred, I and my family in this transaction will immediately go to your country for our share of the money.

I hope to keep this business strictly confidential and secret as you may want to know that I am an official bank.

Rest assured that this case is 100% risk free on both sides and the willingness of each transfer this money to the account that you, provided that the confidentiality and is involved secreceirity. Contact me at my e-mail I hope for your prompt response.

No comments:

Post a Comment