Saturday, January 22, 2011

MY HEART CHOOSE TO BLESS YOU.

You choose my goodness.
From: Dima Jones dima_jones13@yahoo.com a_arju@yahoo.co.ukSent:: Zu Di third March 2009 02:06:30 Subject: select My goodness.

My heart bless your choice: You are invited.

Date: Monday, 2 MARCH, 2009Time: 8.00 am to 21.00 clock (GMT +00:00) Street: Dear Friend, I am Mrs. Jones and I was Dima WISH surfering of liver cancer and the doctor said I only have two days to leave.sm the Ukraine, but the base in Africa, Burkina Faso eight years as a dealer in spirits and rubber exportation.Now I am pleased with the race so late not members of the family and have no children. I have 3 million dollars from the African Development Bank (ADB ), Burkina Faso, I have asked the Bank, St. Andrews Home Messionary Burkina Faso. But my mind is at rest, because I write this letter today with the help of my team with my patients also bed.I U.S. $ 2,500,000 Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and I asked the bank to transfer to the first foreign bank to Apply for the past, free to fund it, but I can assure you that you have 50% of the money and give a home to offer nage 50% in their countries so that my heart is in contact the bank via this email @ rest.You electr??nico Ecobank . bf 24.com. Best regards Dima friend Mrs. Jones.
Will you? Response to this invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment