Saturday, January 22, 2011

REPLY, ME IF IT INSTEREST YOU.

Answer, I will, if you insterested.
From: issa Tanco tancoissa@atlas.sk Posted: Fri, 28 February 2009 06:41:02 Subject: reply me insterested YOU.


Dear friend, I am (Mr. Issa Tanco.) Directs the Director of the Department of audits and accounting (BOA) AFRICA BANK Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso in West Africa have decided to respect REGARD.IY, contact a commercial transaction will benefit both U.S. in the late transaction.
During our investigation and auditing in this bank was my apartment a very large sum of money belonging to a deceased person on 31 July died December 2000 in a plane crash, the fund has been dormant in your account at this bank without any claim FUND in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. You can read more about this: HTTP: enable / / NEWS.BBC.CO.UK/1/HI/WORLD/EUROPE/859479.STMALTHOUGH I personally keep this information secret in me to find their projects successfully and efficiently DURING THE IDEA OF TIME THE EXECUTION.THE this amount was EUR 11.953000,00. (Eleven million three hundred fifty thousand dollars). HOW CAN interested to know, I have the information in the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF BURKINA AWESOME company here in OUAGADOUGOU.BURKINA Faso.

But found while maintaining our entire agreement about this fund as BONAFIDE NEXT family of the deceased, receives approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been set and managers, and information will be forwarded to you as soon as his interest and willingness to help the United States and also benefit yourself to this great business.

In fact, I could this transaction done solo, but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (a banker), have not allowed to operate a foreign account and would ultimately lead to an eyebrow on my side during the transfer time, because work in that bank.

This is the real reason why there is a second party or fellow who says when the family, affidavit of trust of Oath to the bank and a foreign account where the money for BE to re-transfer control computers needed forwarded is required, after the necessary checks and clarification of the correspondent bank branch, where all the money from your own BANK OF APPOINTMENT.

I shall not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. After this process smoothly, you are entitled to 40% of the total amount to be satisfactory, while 5% of the cost at the time of the pass and can also arise cover telephone bills, while 55% will be for me.
Pls contact me my e-mail for security tancoissa01@sify.comYOURSFAITHFULLY, R. Tanco ISSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment