Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dormant bank account - Treat As Urgent And call or Email Me Immediately

Yo Mr. Ahmed Diallo, the director of auditing and accounting of the Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa with respect and consideration, I decided to contact you on this transaction will benefit us at the end of the transaction.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank, my department came across a large sum of money that a deceased client, a foreigner who died in an accident on the flat, the fund has been dormant in his account, the bank is not entitled to the funds our custody or his family or relation before my discovery to this development. In fact, the final user a great trader is trading in gold, diamonds, ivory and crude oil from Africa to Asia and Europe, who deposited the money paid into our bank to make purchases.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within me for all the plans and the idea of profitability and at the time of execution (Two is secret). This amount is 14 million dollars (four million U.S. dollars U.S.). Meanwhile, all over the device and instructions to claim this fund as the participation of the family of the deceased should be made to give his acceptance.

The information will be sent to you once you help your interest and willingness and also benefit yourself to give this great business opportunity.
performed In fact, I could have this transaction alone but because of my position right in this country as a public official not to operate a foreign account, and you may see me at the time of transfer because the work in this bank. This is the real reason why it requires a second person or member of a foreign nation that claims as the next of kin of a declaration of trust oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where money is needed to promote transfer , on request, as it may, after examination and clarification to designated bank account. I shall not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

Correct completion of this transaction, you are entitled to 30% of the total amount to be satisfactory, while 10% goes to expenses that can occur during the time of transfer like telephone bills, etc., to be fair, while 60% will be for me. Please, I have been informed, was to be kept secret, that I intend to continue in operation, from service after reaching this agreement with retirement.

I follow the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to go to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund up rates indicated and further investment, either in your country or a country can you advise me all the necessary information will be sent, if I invest heard. I suggest you put back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this matter and questions that follow up.Contact not authorized by you to a good me through this e-mail with some of the reasons Security (a4ahmed1 inMail24 . @ com) Please respond to security, use the information below:

NOTE: This transaction is strictly confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment