Monday, January 17, 2011

Dormant Money - I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT CALL OR EMAIL

I know that this mail as a surprise to you that we never met before. I am the director of delivery outside of the Commission of Audit Committee of the Bank of Africa, he hoped to not expose or betray this trust I'm on to you for the mutual benefit of our both families rest.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($ 18.4 million) Eighteen million four hundred thousand United States dollars to your account immediately. The money was not used (active) for eight years in our Bank here without any body coming from him.
I want to free up money than the next person to our deceased customer MR. Richard Burson DE U.S. owner of the account died with his family long believed in a plane crash since 2000. I will go no money in the bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so that's why I have contacted my bank to release money to you as the next person of the client died.
Please I would like this proposal to hold as secret and delete if not interested.

Upon your reply, I send to you details of running the business and consider that you have 40% of the amount shown if you help me carry these to be agreed.


RegardsMr mejor. Alain Kabore

No comments:

Post a Comment