Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear friend - HAGHY MUOSA

I'm hungry for your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but was taken out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. My name is HAGHY MUOS. Auditor of the Bank's Board of Auditors (BOA), I found an existing account dormant for five years. I seek your consent to stand as next of kin of the deceased. As auditors of the bank I will use my position in the bank to themselves as members of the deceased so that the proceeds from that account to $ 15 million for help, you can be transferred is a short story. Now I want an account over seas where the transfer of funds. Now my questions are: - 1 Can you handle this project ?....... 2. I can give you this trust ?....... If so, send your details as follows: Your name Your address Your occupation Your age Telephone hope you're urgent response if you can manage this project through HAGHY MUOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment