Saturday, January 22, 2011

URGENT FROM MR.JOHN KONI.

From: Juan Koni johnkon11@msn.com Posted: Fri, 27 February 2009 10:39:09 Subject: John KONI URGENT.



I know that this e-mail you receive as a manager, I am surprise.I bill and exchange at the Bank of Africa.
I was hoping to not expose or betray this trust and confidentthat I welcome you to the mutual benefit of our bothfamilies.We need your urgent assistance in transferring $ 10,500,000 immediately expose to your account. The dormantfor for years in our Bank here without any body coming from him.
We give the money to you as a customer on the next person ourdeceased (the account holder), the hissupposed died with family in an air crash since July 2003.
We want to make any money in the bank treasury as OS abandonedFUND is why I come in contact so that we can free money for you closest to the deceased customer.
Please, we want this proposal to keep secret as anddelete if you're not interested.




1) Your full name and address ........

3) Your occupation / profession ......... ...
4) The direct-dial telephone ....

Sincerely SINCERELYMR.JOHN KONI

No comments:

Post a Comment