Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dearest - father deposited some money

I am writing this post with tears and sadness in my heart. I am Felicia David Stevens, an accounting student at the university, my father, the late David Stevens was a farmer in the country and was killed in an incident east of the capital Harare. M. father was killed in an incident with a group of farmers who responded a radio distress call from a neighbor in Virginia Macheke district.My late father and another farmer were chased and shot before he could take refuge in a local police station and me alone with my mother tiwns delivered before his death.

The demonstrators also came to us back home and destroyed everything, but I came up with the twins and the briefcase that my father told me before he died, I went to my grandmother and went in time due to my studies, but was life very difficult for me was a point the students to prostitute themselves to pay for school and feed.You can read news http://news.bbc.co.uk/ 2/hi/africa/715001. stm When I opened the wallet and found documents that had been deposited my late father a sum of money that I am the closest relative in a bank in Burkina Faso, he walked out of the money for a better life for me and my twin brothers to withdraw, as I arrived, I learned that my late father of the bank that I return the money if I'm married commissioned, or with an administrator who is in my name.

InSearch actually to be an honest and reliable to help me, money and invest it, I decided to you according to my prayers and I am not trying to mislead, but it takes me as his own people. even wonder why I have so little time you have without seeing you, and I must say that my instsint always says that could come true for me. In short, I know a lot more if you tell me about your country with the things I inherited from my move parent.The $ 9,500,000, I would be in his country of work, the advise and you will see that I have are no investment experience in the industry for now.

However, I will introduce the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to transfer and help me help you fund.As invsetment investments with me, and I want to finish my studies because I was in my study time study, when the crisis started. It is my intention to compensate you 20% of the total amount of your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. Why I contact you. Please all communications should be addressed by this e-mail address only for confidential.

Once we receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In view of the above, we see an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to use this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please keep it for themselves I beg you please do not tell until I was transfered.I of the fund, the desire, my picture in my next mail will send.
With all due respect, I declare that I help, I would think given all the detailed information on each transparency, it is a clear picture of the base of support I will need from you. We hope to hear from you soon, may be the truth, and love is the guiding word of love in my refuge in you, a helper.

Sincerely, Felix.




http://www.universia.cl

No comments:

Post a Comment