Saturday, January 22, 2011

Urgent Respon From:Mr. BARO SOMA

I am writing to your request coperation in this matter, please welcome this letter.

I Mr.Baro Somm, head of the department of accounting and auditing. The African Development Bank Ouagadougou-west Africa. (ADB) With due respect, I decided on a business to benefit both that contact.

In the last bank accounts / auditing evaluations, my staff found an old account that have foreign from a customer, we learned, maintained, was one of the dead occupants of the car accident was in November. In 2003, the deceased do not run this account since his death. The account has remained dormant without the knowledge of his family since he put in a secure account with the bank for future investment by the customer.



The total bill is 10500000 (U.S. $ 10,500,000.00). With my duties as an employee of the bank, I am disabled because he can not operate foreign accounts and can not in good faith that to demand the money. The customer was a foreigner, and only asked to trade their families and are providing information on all the necessary information and assistance of the bank is able to transfer this money to a bank of your choice where the money can be transferred.

The sum is divided as follows: 50% for me, 50% for you and other expenses incure during the transfer to both. The transfer is risk free on both sides, therefore follow my instructions to the transfer of money to your account.

Since work in this bank, you have confidence in the success of this operation and will be updated with information about desired.

I will keep this transaction secret and confidential, I hope, with my share of that money occur at the end of the transaction to retire, it will be when this money is the security of your account. Then, to divide your country are in accordance with previously agreed upon percentage. Maybe even give me some advice on investment opportunities in your country or elsewhere of our choice. God help you to help me to go without rest, Amen.

Please for further information and inquiries please contact me immediately back to a more detailed explanation and understanding.

I await your urgent response!

Thanks and remain blessed.
Sum Mr.Baro Tel: 00 226 7506 03.32 clock

No comments:

Post a Comment