Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT CALL OR EMAIL

- Dear Friend, I know that this mail as a surprise to you that we will never met before. I am the director of delivery outside of the Commission of Audit Committee of the Bank of Africa, he hoped to not expose or betray this trust I'm on to you need for the mutual benefit of our two families.I rest your help in an emergency transfer of the sum of ($ 18.4 million) Eighteen million four hundred thousand United States dollars to your account immediately.
The money was not used (active) for eight years in our Bank here without any body money it.I hope you release it as the next person to our deceased customer MR. Richard Burson DE U.S. owner of the account died with his family long believed in a plane crash since 2000. I will go no money in the bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so that's why I have contacted so that my Bank will release money to you as close as the person at the end customer.Please and I consider this proposal to delete as a secret, if not interested. Upon your reply, I send to you details of running the business and consider that you have 40% of the amount shown if you willing to help me carry this business.Thanks and awaiting your urgent reply Regards Alain Kabore are +226 76907984

No comments:

Post a Comment