Saturday, January 22, 2011

TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

I have a new email address!



- I'm Mr. Hakim Haris the file header of the Bank of Africa (BOA) here in Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of (eighth MILLION) U.S. dollars ($ 18 000,000.00) in the file . . change the membership of one of our foreign customer who died along with his family crash.It in the plane this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal and have the money to you as members or kinship with the deceased for the safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming to it.I agree that 35% of this money will be generated for you and 5% for expenses during the year and 60% would be for me .. Then, after the money has been transferred to your account, I visit your country for investment under your kind control. You should contact my bank the next real parent, the family of the deceased following form.You request you send me your contact information below to enable me to use and familiar form of the application of the bank so that he transfer to the bank this money in your account .. Your full name ...... Your Address ...... Your age ..... Your personal number .... His country occupied ...... His profession ..... Sincerely faithfully.Mr Haris Hakim

No comments:

Post a Comment