Wednesday, January 19, 2011

INDICATE YOUR WILLLINGNESS BY APPLY TO THE BANK IN NEXT MAILL

OFF; Akina MR Firdous. Director Responsible for AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK SECTION (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.


This message is to respect and perhaps more surprising. URGENT However, all my just need a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction. I have the tourist CONTACT SEARCH YAHOO While I was looking for a foreign partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed to God or Allah about you.

I am a banker in Burkina Faso, West Africa and the Acting Head of the responsibility for our bank transfers abroad. I have the ability to transfer funds LEFT ON (15 million) from one of my customers who bank with his family Monday, 31 July 2000, died in a plane crash.
MOTION your bank EXPRESS WILL LING NESS maill next, so I invite you for a case where this money can be shared between the United States in the ratio of 60/40% if you accept my business proposal. Transfer details will be sent to you once you receive your return mail immediately you receive this letter for their willingness to apply to our bank as the next point.
Please give your delivery in the following information including the full name ..................... MORE DETAILS CLARIFICATIONYOUR
TOTAL AGE ....................................
ADDRESS .................
Your full phone number ................
YOUR COUNTRY ...................................
OCCUPATION ............................
SEX .............................................
ADDRESS .......
Women THANKSFIRDOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment