Monday, January 17, 2011

Plane crash issue - I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE.

Question plane crash - I need your urgent response confidential PLEASE.
From: Yoby Fara yoby_fara08@yahoo.com To: a_arju@yahoo.co.ukSent: Thu, 19 February 2009 02:29:08 Subject: I need your urgent reply CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE.

You are invited: I need your urgent response confidential PLEASE.

Date: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009Time: 8.00 am to 21.00 clock (GMT +00:00) Street: Dear Friend, My name is Mr. Yoby FARA. I am the Director of the Division for Audit and Accounting of Bank of Africa (BOA) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of U.S. $ 10 million U.S. dollars in an account that is on one of our foreign customers (Burson Richard Florida, USA), which belongs died along with his entire family in November 1999 in a plane crash. Since we have information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come and claim his money because we can not release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased. Unfortunately, I learned that all his supposed next of kin died or relatives near him on the plane crash leaving nobody behind the claim. Therefore, on this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you so that money be sent to you, and your kin.upon answer, I will send you information about how the business is running, send me your details. Will you? Response to this invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment