Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plane crash - My Best Regard

Dear friend. I want to ask if you can manage a transaction, I am Dr.Mohammed Salam Accounting Manager Foreign Transfer Unit africa.Ougadougou Bank of Burkina Faso, West Africa, I discovered an abandoned funds a value of inactive accounts (9.2 million), what belongs to our foreign customers, the late and his entire family died in a plane crash, no one left to inherit your account. I was lucky, his record so now I want to solve our bank to raise money and transfer it to you just be a good investment in your country with its policy to a foreign bank account.



3) Address ............................ 4) L'occupation .......................... 5) Telefon-Nummer ..................

Please consider this proposal. Top secret for you. And my immediate reaction is to be done for further information about what.
Mo Salam Best RegardDr.Mohammed.

No comments:

Post a Comment