Saturday, January 22, 2011

$14,000,000 MILLION.BUSINESS PROPOSAL IF YOU ARE INTRESTED REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.

PROPOSED $ 14 million MILLION.BUSINESS answer, if you are interested me immediately.
From: Ali Asita asita.ali@atlas.sk Posted: Fri, 27 February 2009 15:38:09 Re: Proposed $ 14,000,000 MILLION.BUSINESS if you are interested please reply me immediately.


The Office: Dr. ASITA ALIBANK West Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso.


DR ASITA ALI'm the director responsible for the auditing section of the Bank of Africa (. BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa. For give my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. HOW CAN interested to know, I have The Awesome NEWS FOR RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I decided on a project to benefit that contact both. During our audit of the bank, I met a certain amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Sheu Yuan-dong who died with his wife and daughter in February 16.1998 in an accident aircraft.



Colleagues who will forward claims that the families that the Bank and also present a foreign account where the money is needed, loaded into your application. Our banking law provides that, if caused to transfer this money remained unclaimed after ten years, the money in the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The request foreigner as next kin in this business by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina Faso can not stand as next of kin. I do not want the money to go to the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. After completing this project, you are entitled to 40% of the total asgratification, while 60% is advised for me.please to keep top secret as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I this agreement with you . close I will be in your country for subsequent sharing of resources between the above mentioned rates and more investment will be discussed fly lists. By accepting to be my partner? E-mail E-mail a brief discussion before proceeding. Please keep the secret proposal, even if you do not want to help me. I look forward to your urgent response.
You should contact me as soon as you receive this letter for details Furdo and please always e-mail response: (asita_ali@voila.fr) Sincerely, Dr. Ali ASITA

No comments:

Post a Comment