Tuesday, January 18, 2011

From,Mrs.Henriette Conte

May the blessings of Allah be upon you and be your family .. Clock. Mrs.Henriette Conte. I am contacting you in hopes that it will be useful to be kept by me in this transaction.

I currently have within my reach the sum of U.S. $ 4,300,000 in cash which I intend to purposes.I investment both personally appeal to you, serious and religious assistance are urgently for me to get this money in your country, where I they believe can be sure that I do not leave the country because of restrictions on the movement of the members of my family by the Government today imposed.
This money was the result of a contractual agreement between my husband and a Russian firm in our country.The Russian partners returned my husbands share. Currently, the government has intensified its investigation of my husband's financial resources even to the freezing of all accounts of our domestic and foreign, the abolition of all our business licenses and the arrest of my son.In First look at what I acted out very fast money financed by one of our houses to withdraw before it is closed. My husband deposited the money in a finance company for more security. No record of this fund by the government known because it does not show any documentation that we have, for example, my eldest son during the four days after the death of my husband at the expense of the State organized murder and corruption, has arrested only by the funds.Further Supreme Court was published after the government signed an agreement with my family regarding his freedom, and it is still under interrogation on my late husband assets and some vital documents.

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude to my family, I can not use the money inside, so I ask your help in transferring the funds to finance investments out of here and the money invested for the benefit of my family Bearing in mind the fact that can help you me.l have decided, with 25% of the total cost to participate.

I'm seriously thinking abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as the funds in your account so that you start from scratch if desired. I ask my son Ousmane Conté, come to your country, to share with you. This proposal would you like it. Please do not let me out of the car and I give this information in confidence and trust, and please give your personal phone and fax numbers.
Very grateful if you accept my proposal in good faith.

His response is urgent.

Greetings and God bless.

Mrs.Henriette Conte

No comments:

Post a Comment