Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL+78 86 66 93

I Mr.KOSO Bongo. Director of Audit section of the Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso in West Africa. Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise. HOW CAN interested to know, I have The Awesome NEWS FOR RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I decided on a project to benefit that contact both. During our audit of the bank, I met a certain amount of money belonging to a deceased foreigner Mr.Sheu Yuan-dong who died with his wife and daughter in February 16.1998 in an accident aircraft.

YOUR DATA been you http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9802/16/taiwan.crash.update2/FOR not unproblematic Taiwan EVERYTHING FOR THE TRANSFER success of this account in the fund. to maintain all the whole arrangement to put on this fund as the bonafide next of kin of the deceased has been established and guidelines as soon as you help your interest and willingness to show your car can be sent to good business. In this country as a civil servant (a bank) are not allowed to operate a foreign account. This is the real reason why they require a second party or fellow who is alleged that our families, that the Bank and also present a foreign account where the money is needed to transfer back to your application. Our banking law provides that, if caused to transfer this money remained unclaimed after ten years, the money in the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.The request foreigner as next kin in this business by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkina Faso can not stand as next of kin. I do not want the money to go to the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.

After completing this project, you are entitled to 40% of the total amount to be satisfactory, while 60% will be for you me.please advised to keep top secret that I was still in service and intend to leave the service after this agreement with you . I will fly to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund to percentages indicated above and further investment will be discussed. With the approval of my partner? E-mail a brief discussion before proceeding. Please keep the secret proposal, even if you do not want you to contact me. I look forward to your urgent response.

Atentamente, Bongo Mr.KOSO.

No comments:

Post a Comment