Tuesday, January 18, 2011

King natural death - This message is for your regards reply

Good day, you and your family, I know you received this message as requested, my name is Ibrahim Adama Kunda Burkina Faso, the first son of the late King Kunda Adama, the 11th of natural causes May 2007 death.

Therefore, before his death, the first son of the late King Adama Kunda, my father told me before he left, so that the $ 9,500,000 that was hard and saved in our secret place of the family my little sister.
After his death, me and my little sister get in touch with us and that money paid to help her country, as the brothers want from my late father that we are to death, so that they can claim this money, I managed and to escape my sister with the mission and the burden of our friend Leonard presented Vicente place late father. The advice of my late father's friend that we leave this country because it is the only way to save our lives, me and my little sister and his country will use this money to invest, want to know with respect in this case, we Whether you 're ready to help 35%, is up for a 5% of the orphanage in the world, while 60% will be for me and little sister.

Meanwhile, I can assure you that this transaction is 100% safe, promised the friend of our late father that we ensure that GE money for you, another way of evil men the life of our family to save is for me and my sister hope to hear from you, for further details.

ThankMr. Ibrahim Adama

No comments:

Post a Comment