Saturday, January 22, 2011

From the Audits & Accounting department,

From the Department of Audit and accounts of the Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I sanf Mr.Kabiru Director of Audit and Accounts of the Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. I write to show your support for the U.S. $ 4,000,000 to 0.7 million U.S. dollars) in bank accounts transfer request. The above sum belongs to our deceased customer who along with his entire family in a Concorde plane crash and since then the fund has been inactive for some time died.

After my extensive research I discovered that our end of death and their families said in accordance with the laws and constitution guiding this banking that after a period of five (5) years if no body or person that is in demand as a family that channel funds from the treasury the unclaimed funds. Due to the static of this transaction, I want to stand up as the next of kin, so that our bank will confirm the money in your name and transfer the amount in your bank account. The sum is divided as follows: 60% for me 40% for you and other expenses incurred during transmission, resulting in both. The transfer is 100% risk on both sides, so follow my instructions, transferred the money to your account. More detailed information with the application of the employee is sent as soon as you hesitate your willingness and ability to manage this process and to show you not to contact me immediately for details if you are really interested in my proposal.

Mr.Kabiru Sanfo

No comments:

Post a Comment