Saturday, January 22, 2011

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

Cheers,!
I know that this message will reach a surprise. I am the director of auditing and accounting section of Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou.


I hope this does not expose or betray this trust that I have to answer to the mutual benefit for families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($ 50.000.000.00) Fifty million dollars in your account within 7 or 14 days. This money is dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the bank to release money you, the extent of the late Mr. Andreas Schranne Munich, Germany. He is a businessman in the import and export of gold in Burkina Faso and businessman diamond, it is our customers one person died in a plane crash Monday, July 31, 2000 décembre go in addition to any money in the treasury as abandoned funds.



So why I am in contact with you so the bank money to you and the relationship with the deceased client version. Please I would like this proposal as a secret between you and me to keep. Upon your reply, I'll give you details on how the business is run and considering that we have 50% of the amount in question while 50% will be for me if you reply handle this case agree with me immediately.






Sincerely, Mr. Raji department bank RajiAccountant Ouagadougou Africa [the judge], Burkina Faso.

No comments:

Post a Comment