Monday, January 17, 2011

Business Opportunity - Very Urgent Assistant,

I Mr.Kelman Senior Accountant and Director of the Auditor General of the African Development Bank, the Federal Republic of Benin Ahmed. I work with ADB Bank in Cotonou Republic of Benin is my desire your help for a business opportunity search, and benefit me

During our investigation and auditing in my bank, my department came across an abandoned sum of money ($ 8,500,000) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers by the end MRS.F. A Shafiq, a resident of Lebanon who died along with his entire family.
I would like from their families for a fixed deposit of U.S. $ 8.5 million to vote for our bank. She died, leaving no one behind their families. Please come back to me by phone or e-mail if you are interested in more information about this transaction.


1. Your Full Name :..................
2. Your phone number :...............
3. Your age :........................
4. Your Sex :........................

6. Your country and city :...........

Thank you for your understanding.
We see ourselves seriously.

Sincerely, Mr.Kelman Ahmed, branch manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment