Saturday, January 22, 2011

MY HEART CHOOSES TO BLESS YOU.BUT DO AS I SAID.

My goodness you you.But to AS IS.
From: Anita Williams anita.williams34@yahoo.ca To: a_arju@yahoo.co.ukSent: Wed 5 March 2009 18:12:12 Subject: Bless My heart tells me you.But SELECT.

MY heart tells me BLESS you.But SELECT: You are invited.

Date: Thursday, March 5 2009Time: 11.00 to 12.00 clock (GMT +00:00): Street. Dear friend, I'm Anita and I want INO.WILLIAMS surfering of ovarian cancer and the doctor says I only have two days to leave.s am a Greek from Greece. But in Burkina Faso in Africa more than ten years as an entrepreneur in Cognac and rubber exportation.Now I am looking forward to finish the race on the basis that, without relatives and child.I than 3 million U.S. of the African Development Bank (ADB), Burkina Faso, I have instructed the Bank, Christ the King to give the house Messionary Burkina Faso. But my mind is at rest, because I write this letter today with the help of my team with my patients also bed.I U.S. $ 3,500,000 Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and I asked the bank to transfer to the first foreign bank to Apply for the past, free to fund it, but I can assure you that you have 50% of the money and give a home to offer nage 50% in their countries so that my heart is in rest.You contact the bank through this ecobank_bf226foreignremittancedept @ 24 E-mail com. Best regards friend, Anita. Ino. Williams.
Will you? Response to this invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment