Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Car crash - Confidential Respond

Good day!

I discovered Mr. Salam Director of the Audit Committee and the Department of Sudu bank accounts of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I the sum of $ 7,200,000 (usd7.2) belonging to a client of this bank died in the fund remained in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim to the money from the account owner late Mr Salla Khat Lebanese on December 28, 2006 car accident Benin.
Therefore, on this discovery that I decided to accept the ultimatum and that the proposed Enterprise Fund to you and your family or kinship with the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is, they come and I do not think this money to go notified to the Bank Treasury as unclaimed account of bank regulation are defined here that, if such money remained after five years, claimed the money to the Treasury, the Bank transferred as unclaimed funds. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer is a foreigner and a Burkina can not stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
Therefore, I request your assistance to stand as next of kin. I agree that 40% of this money will respect you as a recipient of the service your account and services rendered, 60% for me. Immediately after, the money will be transferred to your account at this bank, I to your country for the distribution of I fund.again my phone number +226 76705412 call for more information proceed.
Please accept, Mr.Salam court

No comments:

Post a Comment