Saturday, January 22, 2011

FROM MR AHMED MUSSA DELIMAH, READ AND REPLY URGENTLY.

Ahmed M. Moussa DELIMAH read and respond urgently.


Dear friend.

How are you with your family? I hope everything goes well? There is a clear fact that I have not known or reported until now because the revelation would have to share change for the occasion with a life, I had no choice but to contact you. So kindly consider this message as confidential.

First, I am the LORD. MUSSA AHMED DELIMAH Burkina Faso in West Africa, the Audit Committee and the Group Managing Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, my home phone number, 22,670,618,807th E-mail (mr_ahmed_delimah@sify.com) Address: Avenida 24 801 sennism sector No. 41 (sennism) 11 BP 1713 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I intend to contact you for the transfer of ($ 6.2 million U.S. $ 6,200,000) in his personal bank account for the improvement of our lives that a transaction should be very confidential between us. Helps me get this money transferred into your bank account, the proportion of 30% of the total stay will be for you, while 70% will be for me.

I need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will deny me if the money be credited to his personal account, I am a poor civil servant, but from my monthly salary.

If you really sure that your integrity, trust and confidentiality reply back to me immediately. And prove his integrity and sincerity of purpose, please read your data.


In an emergency, will include the detailed information and how you proceed with this transaction. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cordialement, MR. MUSSO DELIMAH Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment