Monday, January 17, 2011

Plane crash - Overseas partner for assistance

From the desk of Mrs Stella manager foreign exchange and remittance department AkahBill.


I'm the manager of bill and exchange foreign transfer department Bank of Africa. I did find your contacts on the Internet, on reflection, I write because I can see maybe not decided him face to face at first.

I want to read you your time to post this. I do not want to embarrass my business proposal but I seriously need your help.
Please, this is a confidential matter and requires urgent.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $ 12,500,000 ($ 12,500,000) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his family Monday, July 31 December 2000 in a plane crash, as we gather information about his death, we expected to come to his next of kin and claim his money because release we can not, unless some body for him is as close parent or relative of the deceased, as in our banking guidelines and laws made, but unfortunately we have discovered that his supposed next of kin died with him in the plane crash leaving nobody behind the claim.


It is, therefore, of this discovery now decided this business to make a proposal and let the money to you comes as a next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody for him and I do not want the money to go to the Bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
The banking law and guideline here stipulates that, not claimed if such money remained after 10 years, the money will be transferred to the bank as unclaimed bill, even though I agree that 40% of the money you as foreign partner in respect of the provision of a foreign account, 10% have occurred in the financial year and 50% would for me. It is, after I specified your country for disbursement after the visit percentages.


Therefore, the immediate transfer of this money to you enable arranged, first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, account number, home phone and fax numbers, easy and effective communication and where the money is awarded. I will certainly draw your attention that this transaction is smooth and that you do not entertain any atom of fear as all arrangements made for the transfer were.

You should immediately contact me as soon as you receive this letter. In the hope to hear from you immediately.

Stella faithfullyMrs Sincèrement Akah

No comments:

Post a Comment