Saturday, January 22, 2011

GOOD DAY - bako ahmed

OFFICE of accounting by MR.BAKO AHMED DIRECTOR SECTION BANK AUDITINGAND West Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso.


Dear friend, I salute you!


The fund has been inactive for some time (active) for 10 years in our Bank here without any body coming from him. I want the money to you as the next person to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long time with their family situation in a plane crash 16th February 1998 release. I do not want to go into the Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so that's why I have contacted my bank to transfer the fund to you as the person closest to deceased clients.


Please I would like this proposal to hold as secret and delete if not interested. Upon your reply, I will fill out the application form and return the bank to transfer money to your bank account and account for 40% of this amount if you help me run this company, agreed. And 10% of the expenditure incurred in this business and 50% for me were drawn. I need information we send you the application form.

Complete your information, your name ..
The addresses ..
If ..
Countries ..
Your home ..
Private Telephone ..

State ..
Age ..
Professional ..
Religion ..


Awaiting your urgent call to begin immediately.

Cordialement, Ahmed MR.Bako +226 75 34 82 78 (BOA) BANK OF AFRICA.

No comments:

Post a Comment