Saturday, January 22, 2011

Good Day, (urgent please)

My name is Mr Ahmed Derick I'm the manager of Bill and exchange with the African Development Bank Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso.

I have a business proposal in the amount of $ 10.Million (ten million U.S. only) after the transfer, I agree that 30% of that money would be for you and 70% for me.

Then, after the money has been transferred to your account, I visit your country for investment under your kind control.

So we can start all the paperwork and give you more information on how they react to this project.

Please treat this matter with utmost confidentiality and send me the following information below.

Your full name ........
Your home address .....
Your age ..............
The number of employees ..
Your Fax Number .......
Six ...................
Get country .....
Vocational ............
I await your urgent response for us to move forward for the transfer.
ThanksMr.Ahmed Derick

No comments:

Post a Comment