Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Air crash - URGENT ACTION HIGHLY NEEDED.

Plane crash - VERY urgent action.
From: zongoali htyg@eircom.net To:. @ Yahoo.comSent: Tue, 21 February 2009 09:12:53 Subject: Urgent action needed more.

AB: Ali Zongo.
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina FASOWEST AFRICADEAR friend, I know that will surprise you this e-mail. I AM THE LAW AND Exchange Manager BOA bank here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I was hoping you do not expose to this trust and confidence that I stay with you for the mutual benefit of our two FAMILIES.I urgently need your help in transferring the sum to betray (25.6 billion euros) your dollars now account . The Money was dormant for years in our coming into the body without BANK HERE.

I want to free up money than the next person to our deceased customer (the account holder), a long with his supposed friends in a plane crash died in July since 2000, I will not have money to our bank treasury go as a means ABANDONED. This is the reason you contacted in order to release the money you closer to the person deceased client.


They know and ALI HOLPING YOUMR.ZONGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment