Monday, January 17, 2011

Scam about Iraq war - URGENT RESPONSE

Dear friend, I am Mr. Muhammad Aamer, a banker at a bank in Burkina Faso recognized. He decided on a business trip proposal of U.S. $ 10,500,000 to ($ 10,500,000). Deposit Insurance Fund with his entire family died during the war in Iraq in 2006. DECEASED customer uses his wife as the next of kin, but she died the next person it CLIAM.

FROM OUR banking law, if the resources are not maintained for two (2) years, then the fund TRANSFER IN BURKINA the Reserve Bank of unclaimed bill. I do not want the FUND IN THE BANK flow state budget and leave the U.S., THE CLAIM OF THE FUND NOW.

I want his cousin and business partner for the bank to transfer money to your bank account in U.S. share. Their share is 40% while 60% will be for me. As an insider in this bank, I can assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are ready, but for the deal, please contact me FOR MORE DETAILS IF YOU CAN, please let me know.
The transaction is in the U.S. only 14 days. No one knows Fund and as such you must keep the secret of keeping well for you, as this agreement MYSTERY OF THE SECURITY OF THE FUND. Do not contact anyone because I HERE secret between the United States only wanted to be.

I give you the complete text of the application and send it to the bank for the release of the fund into your bank account after receiving your message. I have been following the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your bank account and ask me to come in your country to participate in the future, the share of the Fund described above.



I'm glad you hear when you see this message, so I demand complete and get to the bank.

Sincerely, Muhammad Aamer Bill and Exchange Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment