Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Inheritance Fund

I have a new email address!



- I'm Dr. Hafiz Sawazo, managing director of accounting and exchange delivery of the Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. I have a business that will benefit both. The amount of money that US-$ 30,000000.00 ($ 30,000,000) is that I transfer from the country of your bank account do, all my financial benefit and your too.This money from a man named MR instead. ANDREAS Schranne, a German who took the crash 31st Died July 2000 in Mönchengladbach Germany.He plan eight years ago, and since then the demand in the balance of your bank account down. I want to transfer money abroad, but this fund may be carried over fixed without a close relative to the ground. The funds could be transferred in this way, you should be presented as a business partner to the deceased, SR. ANDREAS Schranne details, you are the business partner manager, Mr Andrew Schranne properties.It and provides materials and information that an application has been the case. I will ensure your guide and teacher for the duration of this operation on the fast and secure transfer of funds to your bank account. As for the benefits to 40% of the Fund for their cooperation in this operation right, while 5% goes to the costs incurred both during the operation. 1: So, if you are interested, the following to the file I put in my house are dead send the number country6.Phone name2.your sex4your Age3.your occupation5.your, I will be waiting to hear from you soon, how do you explain your interest in me transaction.Best in this regard to help Mr. Hafiz Sawazo

No comments:

Post a Comment