Saturday, January 22, 2011

FROM MR BANGU MALI /URGENT REPLY NEEDED AND CONFIDENTIAL

I have a new email address!



- Director of the Department of Foreign MALI MR.BANGU Fund African Development Bank (ADB) BURKINA FASO.Dear friend (TOP SECRET) I am MR.BANGU MALI, manager responsible for the distribution of the Audit and Accounting Bank African Development Bank. (ADB) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso, West Africa, with respect and consideration. I decided that you apply for any transaction that will be very beneficial to both the end of the transaction were looking for. During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a large sum of money belonging to a deceased person Mr. Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to say and share through this fund as a bona fide next of kin of the deceased, received the required approval and transfer this money has been set up on a foreign bank account information and guidelines and you will be sent as soon as you show your interest and willingness to help and also benefit yourself to this great business. be made in fact, I could this transaction alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (a bank) have not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually be repealed before the eyes of my hand to the date of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the real reason why they require a second party or fellow who claims that the parents transmitted a statement of the confidence of the oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where the money is needed again, at his request, that it will forward to the review and clarification of the respective branch of the bank where the money will all have their own designation bank account specified. I shall not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free.
All necessary information will be sent to when I hear you. In the hope to hear from you. You can contact me on this number (00 226 76 44 00 63). And I advise you to answer back to my private e-mail address: (mr.bangu_mali_2 @ hotmail.fr) you can sit http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi / World / Europe / 859 479 . Sincerely, stm MR.BANGU Mali.

No comments:

Post a Comment