Thursday, January 20, 2011

PLEASE TRY AND DO THIS WITH ME

Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009Time: 5.00 bis 18.00 clock (GMT +00:00) road. Transfer of 15.2 million 00 million U.S. dollars on your account) Dear I am very confident in the face with you in this important business segment.
Although this medium (Internet) has been abused, I choose to join with them, as still the best means of communication.
However, this correspondence is private and must be treated confidentially. First, I can assure you that this transaction is 100% trouble free for both sides, to 15.2 million dollars (U.S. $ 15,200,000 00) transfer from our bank here in Burkina Faso The funds for the transfer of clean origin. The owner of the fund is a foreigner, a program was believed to guide the fund through his secret Crude Oil Deal with Iraq to purchase the previous government. The deceased died with all the members of his family in a car accident 23rd June 2001 without a will. The amount involved is U.S. $ 15,200,000.00. I want to send this money in your account as a beneficiary of foreign funds. I know this letter will surprise you because we have not met before to achieve, but whether it is real and genuine business. I do think it will not disappoint me if the fund goes into your account. please contact me immediately to go forward. Let me hear from you. Regards Felicia.
To Yahoo! Agenda

No comments:

Post a Comment