Saturday, January 22, 2011

READ AND GET BACK TO ME

I have a profiling amount in excess of U.S. $ 40,500,000 to look for what fits me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total amount of their association. Can you handle it? When his personal assistant, I was entitled to transfer money from an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.


All I need from you as a recipient of the above sum and carry over funds with your data, so that the financial institution, the transfer fee for you. I decided to use this sum to relocate to American continent and never to one of the conglomerates, are connected Mikhail Khodorkovsky, I am currently in Burkina Faso, West Africa, hide, because it is a distant country. My direct phone number is that you contact me for further explanation.

The transaction must be as fast as a confirmation of your willingness to come to me, please give further details are added.

Thank you.

Greetings, Nikolay Sintsov.

No comments:

Post a Comment