Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Plane crash - Your kind attention needed.

Plane crash - Your kind attention needed.
From: Idriss Yaka idriss_yaka03@yahoo.fr To: a_arju@yahoo.co.ukSent: Tue, 21 February 2009 03:21:30 Subject: Your kind attention needed.



Date: Friday 20 February 2009Heure: 21h 00 - 22h 00 (GMT +00:00) Street: Dear Friend, I am Mr Idriss Yaka, director of the Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Office, the introduction of Money in the Bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department discovered that only 39 million U.S. dollars in America, I include transfer from our bank for an investment of money to a country.This our foreign customers who want to crash died in the plane, and since none of his family of this money . Meanwhile, I understand that I have decided to offer 35% percent of the money to help me. I will send you more information as soon as I heard about you, how to run this business successfully and without problems, take me.

Will you? The application

No comments:

Post a Comment