Monday, January 17, 2011

Urgent respond on a bussiness transaction that will benefit both of us.

Urgency for a business transaction, that respond both to benefit.
From: sani_mustapha1@hotmail.fr sani_mustapha@universia.cl Posted: Mon 16 February 2009 08:17:01 Subject: Urgent response to a transaction that will benefit both.

Dear friends, let me start by introducing myself, I am Mr. Sani Mustapha Bill and Exchange Manager of Bank of Africa Burkina Faso.

I am writing this letter on the latest developments in my department that I based drag your edification. ($ 18.5million transfer claims).

This is a legitimate operation, and I agreed to 40% of this money that my foreign partner after the confirmation of funds in your bank account if you are interested in providing, come back to me immediately to this e-mail e (sani_mustapha100 @ hotmail. com) for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment