Monday, January 17, 2011

Car Accident - Fake Money

I am Mr. Sediq Marino, director of the section of the audit and accounts of the Bank of Africa (BOA) in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa, with respect and consideration. I decided that you apply for any transaction that will be very beneficial to both the end of the transaction were looking for.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a large sum of money belonging to a deceased person died Mr.Emmanuel Etukudo second May 2004 a car accident with his family there drinks back Bobo-Dioulasso, the official capital of Burkina Faso, and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim to funds in our custody or his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

This amount was $ 9,800,000 (nine million $ 800). When she interested to know, I have impressive information through Yahoo search business in international relations from Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso. Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to say about this fund, the information in good faith to the families of the deceased to obtain the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been established and guidelines and should be forwarded as soon as you indicating your interest and willingness to help and also benefit yourself to this great business.

be made in fact, I could this transaction alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (a bank) have not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually be repealed before the eyes of my hand to the date of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the real reason why they require a second party or fellow who claims that the parents transmitted a statement of the confidence of the oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where the money is needed again, at his request, that it will forward to the review and clarification of the respective branch of the bank where the money will all have their own designation bank account specified.

I shall not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. Onsmooth completion of this process you will be entitled to 40% of the total amount to be satisfactory, while 60% will be for me. Please, I've got to keep top secret that I continue in service and intend to retire from service after execution of this Agreement.

I will go to monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund to above percentages and new investments, either at home or any country are recommended in all other necessary vital information will be sent to you, if I invest heard.

I am waiting to listen to you.


Marin Sediq

No comments:

Post a Comment