Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am waiting for your urgent response - Mr. Yazi Abi

From: Yazi Abi <yazi_abi@foxmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 13, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: I am waiting for your urgent response
To:


My good friend,

Please i am sorry for not respond in time is due to i was engage. Thanks for your reply and all its content has been noted; I really appreciate the fact that you would like us to run this business, I promise you that in the next of 7 bank working day we will get this money transfer into your bank account, I will not forget to tell you that this business is however not MANDATORY nor will in any manner force you to honour against your will but I promise you that you will confirm this fund if you follow my direction. I feel quite safe directing you in this business proposition though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused but I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. 

I know that my business proposition may have come to you as a surprise since we have never met before but i hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families? Meanwhile, I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin. Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has ever come after the claiming of this funds valued sum of $6.3 Million US dollars  which has been with our branch for a very long time. 

On this note, I decided to seek for whom i will be using as the Next of Kin to the late costumer of our bank since nobody is coming for the fund ($6.3 million US dollars) again. The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 6years; the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period. I was making a research on a foreigner that I will use in this great project because i don't want this money in question to be recalled to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund then, after research during the last week my wife came back home with your contact so we decided to contact you because i really want this $6.3 million US dollars to be transferred out from this bank to any of your reliable bank account? You can even use an empty bank account or you can better set up a new bank account just for this transaction if you want. 

I have also agreed to offer 50% of the total sum to you and the rest will be for me and my family, and I will resign from this bank immediately the money is transferred into your bank account then i will commence my trip with my family to meet you and your own family for the sharing of the MONEY according to the per cent age we agreed I shall start good business in your country with my own part of money and I sure with your assistant, I will not have problems in your country when i come over there? The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a Foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of BURKINA FASO to make the claim of the fund. 

So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and the transfer of the fund will be smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the Next Of Kin to the late costumer of the bank. If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, then reply with your telephone and banking account information where you wish to receive the fund. Upon receipt of the above mentioned information, indicating your interest in the business,  we have to get this money out of this bank , so if you are sure that you will not betray me in the future of this business then let us do the business.

Finally, I drafted an application of claim letter which you should re-copy, fill and send to the bank email address at (ecob@secretary.net) or (ecob@qq.com) And I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free on both sides and don't have any negative impact is 100% risk free. You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized this transaction will be completed within A WEEK immediately you applied to the Bank as relation to the deceased customer. I am waiting for your urgent response and call me.

Regards and God Blessed.

Mr. Yazi Abi,

+22670095528

 

No comments:

Post a Comment