Monday, May 2, 2011

hi - julietkonowa@yahoo.co.uk

From: <julietkonowa@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 4:39 PM
Subject: hi
To:


This article link was mailed to you by: julietkonowa@yahoo.co.uk *
The sender included the following message:

GreetingsI hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope wecan established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you.It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love,caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box julietkonowa@yahoo.co.uk)so we can know ourselve better. I hope to read from you if you are also interested and my picture Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.have a lovly dayMiss Juliet


22-year-old Mexico woman crowned Miss Universe - By OSKAR GARCIA Associated Press Writer

LAS VEGAS—A 22-year-old Mexico woman won the Miss Universe pageant Monday night after donning a flowing red gown and telling an audience it's important to teach kids family values. View Full Story



http://www.mercurynews.com/entertainment/ci_15865623
http://www.mercurynews.com

This e-mail was delivered by machines from the following IP addresses [41.214.33.15],[195.59.44.15].

* Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.


No comments:

Post a Comment